Sunday, June 24, 2007

Candle light dinner with Josh

Josh asked if I would spend the day with him… and I couldn’t know what was on the agenda. I was thrilled at the adventure! He told me what to wear and what to take along. He picked me up around 1:00pm in his Mustang Convertible! We headed south toward Branson… and ended up at the Lake! He had rented a Wave Runner; we were out for four hours… racing around in the hot sun… stopping a few times to jump in and cool off! We had a lot of fun… surprisingly this was my first time to the lake this summer! Anyway… We made it back it to town just as it got dark! But to my surprise there was more to come. We stopped by Josh’s house to get his truck… then through the woods down by a spring, on some property Josh’s friend owns, were two chairs, a table, and a basket waiting there!! He took a few minutes to set it up and we had a romantic dinner for two!

3 comments:

Mandy said...

So when is he going to Propose?(sp) We should have him given Jason some lessons.

Mandy said...

Ok I have come to the conclusion that I will be living my life through you Danielle. I mean wow Josh is a really nice guy I remember meeting him when you all drove out to Utah on your way to drop Corri at Ricks. Fun night.

Ashley said...

He is the bestest!