Monday, May 28, 2007

Memorial Day 2007

Josh and I decided to take my family on a float trip! We spent the day on the Niangua River. We had two rafts, six adults, two kids, two coolers and tons of fun! It was a blast, everyone had fun. Ryann and Seiler thought it was the coolest thing ever! They enjoyed spending a different day with the family. Seiler especially got a kick out of it when Mimi got smashed into a big tree. Papa and Brandon were rowing their raft and steered right into a tree! luckily Brittany and I were in Josh's raft because he knew what he was doing. We saw lots of turtles along the way and even a snake. The scenery was so inviting and peaceful, the quiet sounds of nature. We stopped a few times along our way. The kids found some excitement jumping off a big rock in the river. Seiler, Ryann, and Josh all took turns showing off. We also stopped to eat lunch and take a swim. Our last stop was at the rope swing, the boys' favorite attraction. A day well spent with Family.

5 comments:

Ashley said...

I am in shock, that is all I can muster up to say! Welcome to the masses.

Corrine said...

wow!! Danielle! You said you had nothing to say, but look, your entry is longer than anyone of mine!!

Ashley said...

check out this blog, this girl reminds me of you.

http://the-adams.blogspot.com/

Mandy said...

Danielle I am so proud of you finally posting!!! Hurray!!! It looks like you all had fun. Except your mom!! Is she doing ok? Good job!! Like the post.
Your Cousin Mandy

Ashley said...

Hello....Way Back Wednesday...Where is yours?? I am gonna make my next post all about you just to see if you pay attention!