Saturday, July 28, 2007

A Shower For Corrine

Brittany hosted a Bridal Shower for Corrine on Sat. July 28 at Aunt Evelyn's house. It was a hot but beautiful day! Brittany made the cake and I decorated it! It turned out beautiful much to our surprise! Everyone seemed to enjoy themselves... eating, carrying on conversations, and listening to stories from the bride! She got lots of stuff from towels to bedding, pictures, and more. Opening presents was very entertaining lots of laughter between sister's. I guess we really do have a lot of inside jokes... other's didn't understand but laughed anyway or maybe they just thought we were nuts!! We missed you Ashley!

3 comments:

Ashley said...

I so wish I could have gone. I am glad it was fun for everyone else.

Mandy said...

Sounds like it was fun!! I am totally living my life through you danielle (by choice) because I never had any sisters. You have such a wonderful family I sure do miss seeing everyone. Love , Mandy

Brittany said...

It was way too hot that day!