Tuesday, September 18, 2007

My Wedding!


The day I've been waiting my whole life for... The BEST day of my Life! Josh and I were married in the Logan Utah Temple at noon on Sept 18th! We were the only couple married there that day which made it extra special! The day was truly ours! Lots of friends and family were there to share in our excitement! It was truly a dream come true! My heart and mind were at total peace! Nothing could have made our day more divine! Being in the Temple with those who we hold most dear was the best feeling for this day! Thanks for all there love and support! We were only in Utah for the day. We flew in the night before to Salt Lake City, and got to Logan at 2 am. Then we spent our first night the Anniversary Inn in Salt Lake City and flew home the next day! It was a quick trip but definitely well worth it! We had an amazing photographer! I was so impressed with his talent and creativity! He captured the very essence of our day!(hope you enjoy the pictures! just click on the slide show to view larger)

No comments: