Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year!!


Joshua and Seiler's Birthday both start us out for a new year!! Josh got to pick what we did since Seiler is going to have a seperate party with his little friends! Josh wanted to go Bowling so We invited the whole family! We even had Jennifer, Jessica, and Caleb surprise him there! It was a lot of fun and we decided we need to do this more often!


We all went over to Brittany's for ice cream cake and so the boys could open their presents! Josh got a new pair of Coveralls! and a matching Thick Flanal Shirt and Hat!!!

3 comments:

Corrine said...

you need to get up, to date... then i'll post. it feels like i'm commenting on the past. i check your blog everyday. noone comments on my blog either, thats why i haven't blogged in forever

Ashley said...

Girls, girls, girls....settle down. I do think you should post about whatever you want. Past and in the moment too! I am glad Seiler and Josh had a wonderful birthday. I wish I could have come.

Ashley said...

Danielle if you see a comment from someone you dod not recognize like "dinos" Don't open it I have noticed spammers sending viruses!