Thursday, May 22, 2008

Does this say what I think it says?

I've been really tired lately and not feeling quite myself, This morning I woke up early from an urge to go to the bathroom! i was late this month so decided to take a test! Half asleep I didn't know if I was actually seeing it right! I took it to mom and had her take a look! Josh was still sleeping so we decided to suprise him, we ran to the store and got a dozen pink and blue balloons! We tied them to a white bear with the test strip and put it on the hood of his truck! he was so suprised and very very excited! I still can't believe it is true!

2 comments:

Corrine said...

am i seeing things? did you really update?? YAY!!

Caty said...

That is such a fun way of telling Josh! Congrats, Dani... I'm so excited for you guys. And way excited about the updates! :)