Friday, March 7, 2008

Shrine Circus

Took the kids to the Circus! We had to wait in line out side for a long time and it was freezing cold, but once we got inside it was nice and stuffy!! There were black elephants, Beautiful Huge Tigers, trained dogs,and a baboon! There were acrobats, ribbon dancers, hand and hand balancing, ultimate motorcycle riders!! It was really good and the entertainment was never ending! the Tigers were my favorite of course, they were funny too! One even did tight rope walking, that was really cool!! My second fav and one that I enjoy every time i go was the "wind-up toy elephant"!! For all you non Circus goers.... A clown comes out with some stuffed animals and one being an elephant... he winds them up and they don't move, but the last one, the elephant does... for a while then it falls over like dead! so he winds it up over and over again and i goes then falls over dead! But what most people don't know is that is really a really well trained dog in an elephant costume!! It is soo cute and this particular dog was the best one I've seen!! The kids all loved every minute Seilers favorite was the Amazing Ultimate Motorcycle Riders!!! He just couldn't believe they could fit six riders in that sphere and they all could ride around without hitting one another!! It was great family fun!


15 comments:

Ashley said...

It reminds me of when we went last year. My kids were a lot smaller then. I know because the shirts they wore do not fit them anymore. Whaaa!! Glad you all went.

Corrine said...

I have STILL never been to a circus!! :( Looks like fun.

Corrine said...

oh... you think my making sauce is Mormon gone wild... you just wait until I post what Melissa and I made last night... :) They were so easy and AMAZING!! I am thinking of changing my major to Culinary Arts!!

J/K I have too many credits to change. :)

Ashley said...

I really like the new layout. It is not fair that I teach you and you end up doing a better job than me.

You get alot of SPAM in your comments you may want to put up word verification on your comments section. Just don't click on them because some of them are viruses.

Love ya, hope you all are doing well. I can't wait til may!!

Pencil Writer said...

So great to have lots of family members that blog and share their lives with the rest of us! Good pictures. Brings back memories.

Just so you know, I've TAGGED you. You can learn more from my blog!

Love to all of you,

Aunt V

Tasha Early said...

you need to update. now. haha.
hi. :)

Caty said...

So it looks like you need to update young lady! Even though I'm married now, I still live in Pleasant Hope so I never see ya. When we move into town, we'll have to hang out!

Caty said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ashley said...

Uummm...what the heck quit showing me up! Now I have to redo my layout!!

Caty said...

*conscience speaking*

Update... update... update...

Do you hear that?

Mandy said...

Hello I want to know what is going on in my cousins life. I hope that all is well.

Caty said...

I miss you guys!

Mandy said...

Are you coming back to blogging soon?

Mandy said...

So Danielle I just found out from seeing pictures on Corri's blog.
Congratulations!!! when are you due? are you having a boy or girl? I hope that you are doing well and feeling good.
Love, Mandy

Caty said...

Danielle, where are you? Your blog misses you and the people who check your blog regularly in hopes of finding pictures or posts on your life-status miss you, too.
:) Hehe, love ya!