Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Decorating for the Holidays



Mom, Brittany and I all

decorated the house for

Christmas! It was tons of fun!

We went to Hobbi Lobbi and

bought everything on sale!

Also we tied in some stuff

mom already had. Mom was a

little scared because I was in

charge! I was decorating with

my taste, which isn't to far

from hers but different! Mom

doesn't like to decorate

Christmas with white! She says

Christmas is Red and Green!

Well I bought tons of white,

silver, and bronze! which we

threw in some red and green!

Brittany and I had the vision,

mom was trying to keep an

open mind! I wanted to give

the house a winter

wonderland feel! We sprinkled

snow all around the house! On

every top of every surface!

Downstairs We added in some

more reds! But to keep with

our theme... We put snowflake

everywhere! I decorated the

trees myself with a little help

from Ryann! She had a blast!

The snow was a little messy

but I was determined to have a

White Christmas! And snow

wasn't in the forecast!

No comments: