Thursday, November 22, 2007

Thanksgiving 2007

Due to the many Family celebrations this year... Weddings, Ryann's sealing, etc.... everyone decided not to come home for Thanksgiving!!! Very, very sad for me, because this has always been the one holiday my family has all been together. This is the first year that I can remember us not getting together (excluding the year Corrine was serving her mission) Well Brittany and Brandon went to spend the holiday with his parents in Texas! It's been forever since I've been shopping in Texas, What better time to go back than the biggest shopping day of the year?! So today Josh and I went to have a small Thanksgiving with his family! Which was very exciting and delicious! Pictures are of my plate and the two dishes I made! Our families favorite Cranberry Salad and a new dish Pear and Cranberry Tart! Then Mom, Dad, Josh and I drove down to the heart of Texas... Dallas! We figured this way we still spend part of the holiday with Brittany too! We had tons of fun shopping, as always! Still missed Ashley and Corrine! It wasn't near as exciting as last year!

No comments: