Saturday, February 16, 2008

Orphan Annie

Annie came to Springfield! Mom, Josh , Ryann and I all went to see the musical Annie! It was Awesome! The voices on those kids are totally star quality! I was a little disappointed because there was a lot of bad language, Why would you do that in a kid show?? It's beyond me! Other than that it was a wonderful performance! Annie stole the show!! And the other orphan girls were so cute and talented as well! Ryann loved the show! As we were walking back to the car I asked her "Ryann, do you want sing like that?" she replied "Oh I can, I just don't know the words!" LOL, Wish I had that confidence!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

She is adorable, no! I really miss you guys.

Corrine said...

you guys need to find another voice trainer... and get Ryann in there!! I would love to see her in a play too!! The Little Springfield Theatre has acting classes... I looked them up a while ago for her. She would steal the show!! She so beautiful and I do think she can sing! =)