Thursday, February 14, 2008

Valentine's Day

Josh and I had a wonderful Valentines day! He spoiled me like usual!! First things first, While I was in the shower getting ready for work, I thought Josh was sleeping... I came back in my room to sit down by my mirror where I usually do my makeup and hair, and it was attacked with hearts, all over the mirror and floor!! Great suprise! I keep telling Josh that in our new house I want a big fat jacuzzi tube in the master bath because I miss taking bubble baths! So for Valentines he rented us a room with just that!! Plus he got me not only one piece of jewelry, not even two.... But 5! A necklace, ring and an earring set, and a necklace and bracelet set! All my birthstone Blue Topaz! They are beautiful!!! I was so happy with just spending a romantic night away, but I was blown away again!!! I love Him!! It's amazing how one man can be so Amazing!!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

They are very pretty!

Corrine said...

Those are gorgeous... you better be appreciative for all he does to keep you happy!! :)