Saturday, February 23, 2008

Ryann's Birthday Baptism

What a Beautifully lucky girl! I don't know many people who get baptized on their actual birthday! But Ryann is a lucky girl and has been since day one!! She brought this family together years ago and continues to every step through out her life!! It was great having Ashley, Emie, Corrine, and Kristofer here! The Spirit is always strong when the family gathers but it was so powerful Today!! Uncle Lee, and Uncle Josh couldn't hold the tears back as they each gave talks on baptism and the Holy Ghost! You could feel the love and power of such a specail day all around! Ryann looked like an Angel all in white, and a smile that just didn't quit! Ashley, Brittany, Corrine, and I all sang the song "Baptism." I love singing with my sisters! Brittany out did herself like she always does! There was more food than this church has ever seen at a baptism! And it was all healthy!!! :)

2 comments:

Ashley said...

I was really, REALLY glad I was able to come out. It was wonderful. Hope to see you all again soon.

Corrine said...

I want the pictures!! You need to add them to your picaca so I can get them... please and thank you! I dont even have copies of me and Ryann... :(