Friday, November 14, 2008

Best Spot Remover EVER!!

My life as a housewife just got easier! I was out garage sale looking with my mom and she asked this lady what she used to get out baby stains! The lady said she used this PreSpot from Melaleuca! I was stoked, my brother-in-law Kristofer happens to work for Melaleuca. So I called up my sis and insisted she send me some! (You have to be a member to be able to buy their stuff!) Any way she sent it and I tried some on Josh's work clothes, he gets a lot of grease and dirt all over him when he installs gaurdrail and all kinds of crud when he fixes air conpressors! I already use OxyClean in everey load and it gets most things! But PreSpots gets it all!! His shirts were almost like brand new! It even got the spots out of clothes that had alsready been laundered and dried! It's amazing! I'm ordering a case!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I want a bottle sence your buying a case! Ha Ha