Tuesday, November 4, 2008

It feels like Home!



The house is starting to feel like a home! But I couldn't stop without putting up some Fall Decor! Just when I think i got this house they way I want it, I open another box and find more stuff I've forgotten I had. It's almost like an early Christmas! Nothing makes it feel like a home more than having family there! We often go over here and cook dinner! It's fun using the new appliances! Josh spoiled me big time with all new GE Profile appliances! Now I just have to figure out how to use them right! You know how every stove cooks differently etc! I would hate to go to all the work to make dinner and have it burn! :)

2 comments:

Brittany said...

go danni, its your birthday

Caty said...

Your home looks so great. I'm having a hard time getting our place to feel cozy and have that comfy, home feeling. :(
One of the problems is that in the next five or six years, it's guaranteed that we will be moving at least three time. Ugh.