Monday, November 10, 2008

FHE painting!

What a beautiful pumpkin! Josh and I wanted to do something to make my big belly memorable! We thought to keep in season we should paint a pumpkin! Brittany, Josh and I all contributed to this rare piece of Art! It was so much fun and we will forever remember this FHE. The kids also wanted to paint, but we had another project for them. Ryann and Seiler helped paint my kitchen and living room, but I also wanted them to have a part in making the nursery so I gave them some pink and brown paint and told them to paint a bear! These are the masterpieces we ended up with! They are GREAT! ( Seiler painted a brown bear and a pink bunny)

5 comments:

Corrine said...

wow... ryann's bear is so good! She definitely has her mother's telnet for art!!

love the belly

Corrine said...

wow... i cannot spell... :(

Mandy said...

Love the pumpkin nice job!

Brittany said...

"don't you know your beautiful"

Caty said...

This is the best post you've had! It took me a minute or two to realize what I was looking at! :)