Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Dr. Apt

Today I went to the Dr. for the monthly visit! My tummy measured 34 cm which means I've only grown 1 cm in three weeks. Normally you grow 1 cm per week! I did my homework from my last apt. The Dr. was not thrilled! I was supposed to count how many times the baby moves for 30 mins after my largest meal! Dr. says the average was 30-40 times! I did the homework but she averaged 14 moves in 30 mins! And Yesterday she only moved 2 times the first 30 mins and 4 times the second! ( if she doesn't move at least 3 times in the first 30 mins then i have to do it again, if she doesn't move at least 3 times in the second 30 mins I'm supposed to go to the emergancy) Needless to say the Dr. was worried and sent me straight to Triage! There they hooked me up to machines that read her movements! It took an hour and half to get the number they wanted! What a long day!

2 comments:

Caty said...

I'm so sorry! You look so miserable in your picture. :(

Kelby and Amber-Rose said...

I'm so sorry that sucks! It'll be okay though. I had the same kinda thing happen to me and Mikkelle was just fine. And so will your little girly! Oh! Have you thought of any names yet?