Friday, December 19, 2008

Happy Birthday to ME!

Being on Bed Rest totally put a damper on my big day, Josh and I were going to spend the whole day together doing fun things! Due to my situation he went to work! I wasn't feeling to good anyway so I rested most of the day! I didn't let it keep me from going out for my Birthday Dinner! Brittany, Brandon, Seiler, Ryann, Mom, Dad and Josh all took me out! We went to OHanna Japanese Grill! Our server was great, the kids really made it tons of fun! We ate, laughed, and I got to open presents! Josh got me the Yellow Kitchen Aid mixer I've been wanting, B&B got me and attachment for it, Ashley sent me two vintage decor Books and M&D got me a beautiful necklace/earring set and a new Coach Bag!! I scored big time this year! Thank you to everyone who has made my day special!

No comments: