Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas

This is the best Christmas ever! Baby is doing great and we got to take her home. Getting Kinzley ready for her first adventure into the world... Going home! She looks adorable in her Christmas onsie!They brought us a stocking with baby goodies in it! 23 years ago my mom brought me home from the hospital on Christmas day... in a stocking! We just had to put her in hers!First Family Picture! (I know... I don't look like I belong!)Daddy got to buckle her all up!Mommy got to carry her out!It was a beautiful day, Sunny with a slight breeze.When we got home the dogs were so happy to see us! Josh brought Chueca over to Kinzley to get them acquainted. After we got settled mom, dad, Josh, Kinzley, and I opened our presents! Kinzley got this soft little chair for her new room! Josh got Rock Band 2 and I got a cricut! (an electric die cutting machine) We got lots of other nice things too, but I think our gift from God was the best!

1 comment:

Anne-Marie said...

CONGRATS!! She is ADORABLE and I love her name! The stocking is so cute..my husband was born on Christmas and he was presented in a stocking too...love that!! Hope you are recovering well and congratulations to you both!